These Terms and Conditions apply to the promotion arranged by the Promoter, by which the Promoter will issue a prize as set out at condition 8 below (the “Promotion”). By entering into the Promotion, Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
Who may enter:
- You are eligible to enter into this Promotion if you are: a) the owner or an authorised employee of any independent or symbol convenience store, situated in the UK and have your employer’s permission; and b) aged 18 or over.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion, and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- The Winner will be notified of the prize and delivery within seven working days of the announcement of the Winner, as chosen by Newtrade, publisher of betterRetailing.com.
- The winner will need to provide proof of employment at the winning retailer store.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of the prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and, unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If the Winner is not able, for any reason, to accept the Prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the award, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant at its own discretion.
- The Winner will be subject to a verification process to ensure eligibility for the Prize. Please allow 28 days for validation and dispatch of the prize. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any evidence lost or for any reason or circumstances out of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to the Prize or the way in which it can be used; c) problems with the dispatch of the Prize (such as Prize failing to reach the Winner); and d) any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of decisions made by the Promoter. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Fulfilment of the Prize will be carried out by the Promoter and a designated fulfilment provider. Winner details will be shared electronically via encrypted connection for the purposes of Winner validation and prize delivery.
- Optionally, if the Winner chooses to be contacted for a trade interview upon winning, their details will be used for that purpose also.
Law and jurisdiction:
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including in connection with the Prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including in connection with the Prize).
- The “Promoter” is Lucozade Ribena Suntory Limited whose registered office is 2 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA. References to the “Promoter” in paragraphs 13 to 17 include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.